z5 Marketing is currently seeking highly motivated and disciplined individuals for our sales managers/account executive position. This position offers unlimited growth potential and will likely lead to other management roles for the right individual(s). This is a ground floor opportunity for those willing to earn their stripes. The right candidate will be dependable and have the ability to effectively communicate with business owners and team members. Key daily activities will include team collaboration, cold calling business owners and maintaining relationships/communication with their own business account.
This is a working manager position so if you are unwilling to “lead-by-example” by selling and maintaining your own accounts while helping others DO NOT APPLY.
This position is not for the weak at heart. We are looking for hungry, determined individuals who want to be part of something big, who are full of grit, not afraid of a challenge and despise losing. Those who excel will be considered for other management/leadership roles and potentially even equity opportunities for the right individuals.
To be considered for this position you MUST BE a veteran or a transitioning member of any branch of the US Armed Forces. Disabled veterans are also welcome to apply for this position. In short, we are looking for warriors who want to make the transition into business.
- Cold call business owners (in person & over the phone)
- Outstanding customer service
- Maintain account relationships
- Daily team collaboration and communication (designers, developers, content writers, account managers, advertising specialist, sales team, etc)
- Manage other salespeople
- Must be US Military Veteran
- Must be a high-performance individual
- Must have GRIT
- Must be a team player
- Must be willing (and able) to effectively communicate with team members on a daily basis
- Must have a relentless work ethic
- High morals and integrity (anything less will NOT be tolerated)
- Not afraid to address and deal with conflicts
- Willingness to learn
- Drive to be the best
- Strong desire to win
- Desire to be part of something BIG
- Hunger for more in life
- Fundamental understanding of “chain of command”
- Leadership skills/experience
- Sales experience (not required)
- Basic knowledge of websites, SEO, and/or internet marketing (not required)
- Interest in business
We can teach sales, leadership and tech skills but we can’t teach heart, work ethic, discipline, integrity, grit and determination.