z5 marketing is currently seeking part-time Web Designers for contract work with advancement opportunities for the right individuals. Our web designer position is strictly website and graphic design (no programming). Designers must be willing and able to effectively communicate (and get along with) developers and content writers. We do our best to pair up designers and developers who mutually work together well in teams when possible.
This is a web designer role so you MUST be able to create wireframes, mockups (to pixel scale) and style guides with a strong emphasis on UX. If you don’t know what UX is please do not apply.
Day to day activities include constant team collaboration, designing websites and web graphics. We place a high value on individuals who regularly participate in personal education and have a strong desire to be the best at what they do. This position is designed for those who want to focus on website design and hone their skillsets without the hassle of developing or writing code.
For the right individuals who possess the right skills and prove themselves, this position may lead to more full-time work, management/leadership position and potential equity opportunities.
US Military Veterans and disabled veterans are highly encouraged to apply!
- Regular communication with team members and project manager
- Design business websites, pages, and additional features
- Redesign existing websites
- Create website graphics
- Create logos
- Create infographics
- Design social media backgrounds
- Create web headers, banners and ads
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must be able to create a website or graphic from design brief
- UX Design knowledge
- Responsive design
- Mockups (to pixel scale)
- Knowledge of front-end style guides
- Photo manipulation
- Creating vector graphics
- Effective communication with project manager and developer
- Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS and their limitations
- Desire to be the best
- Be a team player
- Want to be part of something big
- Advanced CSS
- Ad copy or marketing experience
Please do NOT apply if you can’t provide a design portfolio